THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Didssssss Thanxxxxxxxxxxx A Lotttttttttt !!!!

The whole Photographs Section is dedicated to my dear Dids Neha aka Nehu. :)

Dids you don't know, but you have accidently revived my one of the most favourite hobbies of photography. I used to click a lot in the past, but somehow life became too hectic in work and other stuff during recent times. When you shared your photographs with me, I was also tempted to click my parents' old pictures. In this way, my old hobby is revived as I started clicking other objects too. Now, I won't have to worry about my Sunday evenings, as now I know where I would be in the
evenings.


Once again Dids, Thanks a Lot. May God Bless You. Take Care.

Your Bhaiya,
Snehu :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey snehal thts awesome u revived ur hobbies...Im happy tht u findin' other things also interestin'...best wishes for u buddy...*sis Neha* :)