THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Had Been To Joy Ride...

After a long time, we all IT Professionals were reunited over the dinner. I was looking for something like this since last week. The work schedule last week was so hectic that I even couldn't enjoy meeting friends on weekends. But, when Bhavin called me up in the evening that they have planned a dinner tonight. I was very happy to know that, but at the same time I was in doubt whether I will be able to make it up or not. But, I had decided no matter what, I am going out with them. So, left the office without informing my Zaalim STL. Reached home, had shower and reached at Bhavin's place. We all gathered at nearer cross roads, and went to S.G. Highway. We were 9 friends, Bhavin, Dhruv P., Dhruv S., Dhara, Nikhil, Vivek, Kuldip, Bobby and me. The dinner was just an excuse for all of us to get reunited. We went to have Kathiyavadi food. We all enjoyed teasing each other during the dinner. Everyone knew each other's life so very well that we had story for every friend. After the dinner we went to the Sports Garden. I saw that garden for the first time. It was a beautiful garden with all sports amenities and a lush green lawn. We walked for sometime in the garden. The garden had all features that a Lover's Point should have. Open till late nights, no intervention of police, no lights and so on...hehe. We found a nice place to sit there. Again, we all had lots of conversation about each other's life. After sometime Hardik also came there, who was earlier busy with his office work. Hardik, Dhruv P. and I did jogging on the jogging track. Hardik and Dhruv P. also had a running race. It was too late by then, so we all decided to leave. And I came home. Came online to check emails and to write this post. Its 1:17 am now. I am tired now. So, will catch you later buddies. Good Night. And Have Fun. :)

No comments: