THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Time Pass ;)

Its 2:34 AM, Sunday Night. But still there is no sign of sleep in my eyes. So, I thought lets update the blog, and put something useless stuff on the blog. hehe. Finally, I've learned to play "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa" on my brand new Guitar. But, as it requires a lot of practice to master the subjects, similar is the case with Guitar. It needs lots of patience before you can play like a Geek. I am ready with that patience, and one day I expect to be Geek at that subject too. (Other than technical Geek..hehe.) Photography, one of my another passion is dying day by day. The reason is maybe no source of motivation to continue photography. Well, I plan to take some professional photography course as soon as I am done with my music classes. So that I can sharpen my skills as an amateur photographer. Afterall, I am planning my after retirement life. haha.

Today was very very busy day. Being a social animal (or human), I have to keep in touch with friends and relatives. And part of that campaign, I remembered few names in my mind, and went on the journey. First went to Hitesh's home, my age old college mate. With whom I lost contact after death of my sister. Had chance to eat tasty daal bati made by aunty there. Called Sandip from Hitesh's house, Sandip is my one more collegemate who was studying with me. After 6 years he could barely remember me. But as soon as Hitesh described him my picture, he could remember my face. (Thank God. lol.) I guess I am blessed with good memory. But, sometimes its curse as well. (Life is like that. what do you say?). Okey, lets get back to the topic. From Hitesh's home, I went to Shilpa Didi's home. My cousin who is more closer to me after my sister. We three share(d) (don't know whether I should use (d) for my sister or should i remove it.) lots of memories together since childhood to now. Had a talk with Shilpa Didi for few time. And then continue the journey to Maulin's Home. Maulin my best ever friend. The one who has all the rights, from scolding me to slap me. hehe. We used to study in the same school. We met when I changed my school in 7th Standard, and went to Mirambica. I don't exactly remember how our friendship started. But, I remember it was because of Chintan (who was my classmate as well as neighbour), Maulin and I met in the school. I still remember the day when Maulin and I had a terrific fight in the school. He, being a silent student, wasn't scold. And I was told to call my parents in the school for fighting with classmate. But, who cared? Those were the days of freedom, enjoying life. Maulin and I again came more closer in 11th Standard when most of our classmates went in Commerce stream, and we both persued the Science. I share lots lots lots of memories with Maulin and his so many girlfriends. hehe. He was a real flirt during school times. I still remember, when Maulin's Mom used to catch him red handed from the flat terrace. And even I was blamed by Aunty, because I didn't inform her about his affairs. Lets back to the track, I think I am exposing more of his personal life. I know he won't ever be able to come to visit my blog, but still I should not expose him in public. hehe. So, I went to Maulin's home. Had a gala time with Aunty and Hemangini (Maulin's wife. Well, I supported for their love marriage, when they wanted to get married. And Aunty blames me sometimes for the same also. But will talk about it some other time.). When I was at his home, Bhavin called me up. He had problem installing SQL Server. Being a Full Time employee of 24 x 7 Voluntary Technical Support Team, anyone can call me for technical help. So, I had to rush to his home. While leaving Maulin's home, enjoyed drizzling of rain. When reached Bhavin's place, he told me that actually the installation problem was in his neighbour's PC. Solved that problem and went home. It was 2:00 by then. Had my lunch and took my lovely Sunday Nap. I woke up around 5:00 pm. Did practice of Guitar.

HOLD ON, HOLD ON....Its already 3:15 AM. I need to go to office tomorrow. So, will continue blogging useless stuff some other time. And you people enjoy being victim of my blog. hehe...adios, tchau, sayonara, ciao, bye for now....

No comments: