THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Prayers Answered, May Be My Love Wasn't Deep Enough To Reach To Her Heart


My Prayers Have Been Answered by Him(God). He has blessed me, with his kind and rude answer, He said me NO. Still you are not eligible to be loved by anyone. He told me : Deserve Yourself, Before You Desire.


I think he is true, I am not still elligible, maybe my love wasn't deep enough. But Noone in the world including God can deny that it wasn't true. I love her from bottom of my heart.


But still He is still punishing me for my last life's sins. At present, it seems he is even taking away her frienship from me. God I pray you to not to take it from me. The only gift you have given me, and God you should know that gifts are never given so that they can be taken back. Try to understand me. Try to understand my pain. God please give me her friendship, I can live with that support. I wish you don't want me to die right now.


I am awaiting for your answer...

No comments: