THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Why Me?

This is my first blog. And Instead of writing something pleasant, I am writing something unpleasant. Something about pain, something about problems. I dont know why, but I have many friends around every corner of the world. The important point, I would like to mention here is how they bacame my friends? They did not become my friends because I was cool or they were impressed with me. But they became my friends because I listend to them. I stood by them to hear their problems. Every new day, I have one of the friends knocking on my messenger to share his/her problem.

I want to know, Why Me? Why they all have chosen me? When I ask this question to myself, I feel that there are certain reasons why they become very close friend of mine in very short time and opened their heart, their problems, their world in front of me. First, I am just like an open book. I have never ever anything to hide from the world. What I feel, I express, except some exceptional cases :). Secondly, I am a good listener and its my nature to help my friends in whatever way I can. I cannot see my friends in pain. I feel that pain as if it is my pain.

I want to ask my friends, why did you choose me? What is the reason that you think you can share your world with me?

And at this point, I like to thank you all for being my friends and sharing your joys and sorrows with me. I love you all.

1 comment:

ceezen said...

sweety,coz u have a worm heart.
i hope u can share sme happy on this blog....not too much unpleasant~~~~~~~~~~~~~