THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

An Ocean And A Drop

How much one can love someone? Well, there are no measurements of love, but still tell me. Okey, I will tell you about myself. I love someone like an ocean, got the idea about how to measure love? :)) Some of you might not agree, but its true that I am hiding that ocean in my heart. Haha. Who asked why hiding? Because, It is really hidden from her. I have not expressed my love to her due to two reasons. First Reason, Only one and that is I fear rejection. Second Reason, Because I dont want to lose the Drop Of Love that I am getting from her. She is my best friend and I fear if she breaks this relation, the only door of that Drop of love also will be closed. I cannot even imagine, what my life will be like if I will lose her. And I am not ready to take that risk at the moment.

But sometimes, I think, is it justified? One side there is an ocean of love and the other side there is only a drop of love. The question arise in my mind, why this happens with me? This is second time happening to me. Why can't I find equally balanced love.

At this point, I would also like to mention that, as best her friend, she will give me all the points. But why it fails, when it comes to love? Why am I not being loved by her? Why can't I stand a single chance to be loved by Someone. Is there anything wrong with me? Anything wrong with me as human being. No, as human being I get full marks, then? I Don't know, I am still looking for the right answer. But, probably, when I will get answer of this question, It will be too late.

No comments: