THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Erasing Dream From My Brain...First Experience

Have you ever trie erasing your dream from your brain, your memory. Today I witnessed it for the first time. My memory is very bad, in the sense I remember almost everything that goes through my mind, whether its a thought or a dream. Last night, I had a dream. After the dream was over, I woke up little. But I was not completely awakened. I realized that the dream had something painful, it had to do with death of my sister. So, I decided subconsiously to erase that dream from my memory. During that subconsious situation I started diverting my brain to a completely different thoughts, I started thinking something that had nothing to do with that dream. After sometimes, my subconsious situation went into totally unconsious situation, i.e. I slept. After my sleep was over and I woke up, I realized that the dream I had was completely erased from my memory. The only thing I remember is that it was painful, and was worth erasing from my brain.

No comments: