THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jane Tu Ya Jane Na...

Its 12:34 am, my usual time to sleep. But don't worry, I won't sleep without writing today's post. Just had been to JTYJN. OK Movie. I was searching for the magical music of Rehman throughout the movie, but couldn't find it anywhere except some scattered pieces of background music. Don't know whether my expectation was high, or the music that he gave was low. Anyways, the Aditi song was superb along with that Pappu Can't Dance. The story was like old sandwich wrapped in a new wrapper. It had some good ideas, but they could make it more better. I would say, if someone enjoys movie in chunks, he/she can definitely enjoy it. And yes, I am the one who enjoy life in chunks, to fir movie kaunsi badi baat hai...hehe....So, I enjoyed the movie except some boring scenes. Comedy dialogues were the heart of the movie. Looking at the first half I guessed, Imran Khan as well as Genelia still needs to polish their acting. But, later on they had acted well.

Let me come to the point, how I thought of watching this movie. I had a talk with Vaishali as well as Shweta about the movie. Both of them praised the movie so much, that I was tempted to see it. Luckily, I got an offer from my colleague Kirtan who is also working with me on the same project. He was planning to see the movie with his friend. We planned that we would go for the 7:45 pm show at Wide Angle. But at the last moment, Divyesh sent us the message, that Kar Sir is coming to see the developments that we did today. We came to know that aaj ke plan ka to band baj gaya. But Kirtan told me that he will see, if he can get tickets for the 9:30 pm show at Cine Max. Fortunately, we got the tickets, and he called me to reach to the theatre around 9:15. I reached their, called him up. He told me he was having dinner with his friend. After some time, I got call from him and he told me to come at the theatre upstairs. He was waiting there with me. When I saw him from the ground floor. He waved me, with his friend (I don't know whether I should put "girl" before friend or not. Still not sure about it. hehe.) She was Shobha, she was also working in the same industry as of ours. Though she was working as QA. We talked for sometime, and went inside the hall. And now onwards, read the first paragraph.... ;)

The day at office was OK. Neither good nor bad. Kirtan and I implemented some changes suggested by Divyesh in the Demo Application that we had developed yesterday to show Mr. Kar. I could read some technical details of Remoting, which I wanted to read for a long time, but couldn't manage to read it in the past. Saw the pictures taken at the DJ Party in the office. The pictures were taken using Canon Powershot G9. Seemed a good camera, because inspite of the darkness, the photographs taken had good quality. I heard that Bhumika, one of my colleagues who joined on the same date as of mine, is given One month notice to improve her performance. This is really silly. She was given a cheque of 10K, just before two weeks for the good work. And now she is given notice. I realized now, that why she was given that cheque. Don't want to go inside the matter for now, maybe some other time.

After coming from office, I had my dinner. I couldn't go for the walk as I had to rush for the movie. Had a talk with Didi, who was feeling little low, due to the problems she had at her workplace. I think thats all for today. Nothing special happened today, except when I went to take the Soup at the office's 6th floor, the machine was showing Water Level Low....

Adios ppl. Good Night, have some Great Dreams, because Dreams give you the Direction, and Direction gives you motivation.... :)

No comments: