THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One More Shock...

Kirtan is finally out of the so called exaggerated NAV Project now. I am the sole developer now working on NAV. We had predicted this shock long time back, but we were not sure that the time would come so fast. Anyways, I also hope to get some project on .NET. Actually the problem is that these guys don't know what they want to develop. They are just aiming in the dark. Today, I was told to do R & D on integration between Share Point Web Server and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Now, what the hell they want to achieve using it, even they don't know. They are just wasting my time and energy. I should better start reading Interview Questions, so that I can part with them on the time.

Today was usual cloudy day. Clouds in the sky, but no signs of rain. I just hate this illusion. It seems that it will start raining within 10-15 minutes, and you keep waiting and waiting. Reached office, and heard a GOOD news that Kirtan will start working on the new .NET Project. He and I knew that noone bother if he will have to leave NAV, and we were true. Divyesh told him to continue on the new project until there is some news about NAV project (which I guess we won't ever get). I was told to do R & D on MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server) and MSCRM (Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management). As part of the task, I took appointment with Rajesh to gain more understanding on MSCRM. In the break Mehul told me if I want to join him to the Corporate House (CH) office. He was having some work at the Corporation Bank, located just below our another branch office. I also had to collect Form 16 from CH Office, so I joined him at 1:00 pm. I thought, we would come back and will have lunch together. But, (un)luckily his bike's clutch wire broke, while we were leaving the CH office. So, we had to spent about half an hour at the garage. Hence, we were obviously running out of time, as lunch time was already over. We reached Gopal Palace (GP) Office, after his bike was OK. We rushed for the lunch in the canteen. Had our lunch, and came back. It was 2:20 by that time. I pinged Rajesh, whether I could meet him for the CRM stuff. He said yes, so went to him and took understanding of MSCRM from him. He suggested me to meet Kalrav, who was presently working on one CRM application. I met Kalrav, he seemed a very cooperative person. He gave me all the required information along with showing indepth demo of MSCRM. After returning back to my desk, I did usual R & D work on the MOSS & MSCRM. After office, came home, had my dinner, came online, checked mails, and posted today's post. I need to go offline now, as I need to practice Guitar, else my Music Master is going to scold me tomorrow. ;)

Forgot to mention the incident, I came across today. I was standing on the roadside parking waiting for Mehul to come. I saw a beggar child who was begging few steps away from me. As soon as he went away from the place he was begging, I saw a 10 Rupee note lying on the ground. And a smile came on my face. That beggar was standing just above that 10 Rupee note. It tells a lot about life. Sometimes we look for something outside, we look for it desperately, but we don't find it. I think we need to look for it within ourselves first. If its not within ourselves, then we should find it outside. Sometimes the destination is very nearer, but we can't identify it. Ok, Ok, no more boring philosophy of life. lol.

Good Night, Adios... :)

1 comment:

bluesoulcurry said...

oye itna bada blog...kuch chota likh na rey...