THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Want To Sleep In The Lap Of Rain, I Find Solace There...

Rain, I just love it. The sound of Raindrops, sometimes whispering in my ears and sometimes laughing with open heart, fills my heart with joy. It started around 10:45 pm yesterday night. It rained heavily first and then kept drizzling the whole night. In the morning it took a short commercial break. hehe. As soon as I was ready to leave for the office, clouds again started spreading its wings in the sky. On the way to the office, the Rain was at its peak. I wanted to get wet, but having no choice, I had to wear raincoat.

The day at office was just like a rainy day, cozy and lazy. Saw a peacock singing a song on the nearby bungalow's terrace. Maybe he was trying to impress the peahen. hehe. I had no specific work to do today, so continued my journey with Research on the integration of NAV with WSS. At last, I was short of two tools, without which integration was not possible. My situation was like a warrior, who had no weapons to continue the fight. So, finally I intimated Divyesh about current stage of development. He gave me good news that a meeting is supposedly going to be arranged on Monday with the prospective client of NAV.

Arpan, my colleague who sits just next to me was going to his inlaws home at Rajasthan. He wanted to buy some sweets for them, and told me if I can accompany him in choosing sweets for him. Neki Aur Puchh Puchh???...hehe. I said, of course buddy call me whenever you need a company in buying sweets. We went to the Kandoi Bhogilal Mulchand's sweet shop. Tasted few pieces of sweets and namkeens, as per our PREPLANNING. haha. Ordered sweets, and came out of the shop. He had lots of things to carry on the bike, so I had to help him out in arranging things on the bike. He thanked me and left on his way, and I came home. Had my dinner and came online to check emails and post this blog. I need to start reading some stuff now, about Remoting and Threading. God knows, when this reading thing will stop following me. Sala, isse to achchha hota gadho ka doctor ban gaya hota... :P...hehe...Ciao for now...

No comments: