THIS IS A BLOG OF SNEHAL PATEL, THAT DESCRIBES HIS IDEAS ABOUT THE WORLD. THE PERSPECTIVE FROM WHICH HE HAS SEEN THE WORLD SO FAR. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Installation Day...

Today was the Installation Day. Today I was told to find in and out of Integration between SharePoint Web Server and Dynamics NAVision. So, I had to install VPC (Virtual PC), Win Server 2003, .NET FX 2.0, .NET FX 3.5, WSS (Windows SharePoint Services) 3.0, VS 2005(Visual Studio 2005), SQL Server 2005. So, it ate my whole day, and the result was a big "0". hehe. So, even tomorrow I will be spending before lunch time in the same.

Went to Music Class after leaving office. Was told to do reverse exercise "Sa Ni Dha Pa Ma Ga Re Sa". Couldn't play well this piece. But now feeling confident in the "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa". So, I know I will also make the reverse one within 2-3 days.

Came home, had dinner, came online to check emails and post the blog. Today my mood was to listen to the music, and the songs that I added in the Media Player are : Jane Do Na and Cheeni Kum both from Cheeni Kum, Naina Thag Lenge from Omkara, In Dino and Rishtey from Metro and Beete Lamhe from Train. Slow songs with beautiful lyrics. Want to sleep early today, have kinda backpain and little tired.

Thats all for the day. Catch you tomorrow. Till then Adios... ;)

No comments: